Finishing up the Dakar NCUC agenda

Alain Berranger alain.berranger at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 3 15:42:24 CET 2011

Wendy, thanks.

I can get involved with:

Engagement with developing countries (in support of Beaudoin)
New gTLD roll-out (in support of whomever takes the lead)

Alain

--
Alain Berranger, B.Eng, MBA
Member, Board of Directors, CECI,