[NCSG accountability] Nomination for NCUC Chair

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 23 16:24:41 CET 2011

Avri,
This is getting silly. Please stop.
If you don't like the way things have been done, run for office and promise to do them differently. That would be constructive.
Otherwise your insinuations and taunts are just wasting people's time and bandwidth.

--MM