NCUC Nominations - reminder

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Nov 22 22:09:37 CET 2011

The nominations so far are as follows:

Chair: Konstantinos Komaitis
North America EC: Brenden Kuerbis
South America EC: Carlos Alfonso
Europe EC: Nuno Garcia
Africa EC: Alex Gakuru
Asia/Pacific EC: -

KK

From: Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com<mailto:remmyn at gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:13:52 +0000
To: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>>
Cc: "NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>" <NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU<mailto:NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>>
Subject: Re: [NCSG-Discuss] NCUC Nominations - reminder

Hi KK,
thanks for all the work. Is it ok for us to have an update of nomination?
rgds

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk<mailto:k.komaitis at strath.ac.uk>> wrote:
Dear all,

Can I please remind to everyone that the nominations’ period for the NCUC Chair and NCUC Executive committee positions ends this Sunday – November 26, 2011.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA
UK
tel: +44 (0)141 548 4306
http://www.routledgemedia.com/books/The-Current-State-of-Domain-Name-Regulation-isbn9780415477765
Selected publications: http://hq.ssrn.com/submissions/MyPapers.cfm?partid=501038
Website: www.komaitis.org<http://www.komaitis.org>

--
REMMY NWEKE
Executive Board Member

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.