[NCUC elections] NCUC South American EC nomination

Ermanno Pietrosemoli ermanno at ULA.VE
Tue Nov 22 21:43:25 CET 2011

I strongly support Carlos Afonso nomination as a representative of Latin
America. I've known him since 1998 and always found his views very
objective on sensitive issues. I am sure he cans speak also for the rest of
the region, besides Brazil.
Ermanno

--
Ermanno Pietrosemoli