[NCUC elections] NCUC South American EC nomination

Raquel Gatto raquel.gatto at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 20:53:44 CET 2011

Great nomination, CAF! I would like to add my support to Carlos Afonso, our
C.A., as the South America regional EC representative (if he accepts it)!
He is also a founding member of ISOC Brazil Chapter and currently the
interim President for our rejuvenated initiative. He is a great and
motivating leader! Just in case: he is not my Dad either...
I hope this contributes for the process, although I am not an active member
at this list yet - I am among those trying to learn through the flow of
messages after some ICANN Fellowship meetings...
All the best, Raquel