[NCUC elections] NCUC EC NA nomination

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Tue Nov 22 19:02:13 CET 2011

Hi,

Thanks.

Are we also electing a NCUC Policy Committee at this point (section V)?
Who are the current members of the NCUC-PC?
Have we had such a committee since 20003?
I did not know.

Also I see we still have dues in the NCUC (Section X) , who knew?
Seriously though, I guess the Chair has been consulting with the EC yearly and they have been setting the dues at 0.
Would be good to see this documented.

avri