listservs

Dorothy K. Gordon director-general at AITI-KACE.COM.GH
Tue Nov 22 16:46:42 CET 2011

I think this is a very legitimate concern. Perhaps we prepare a quick orientation tip sheet listing all the relevant links to come up to speed.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 244 311 348
  BB  : 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh

----- Original Message -----
From: Gmail <clarinettet at GMAIL.COM>
To: NCSG-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Sent: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:31:26 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: listservs

Hi,

I wish to stay connected and informed.
However, although I have tried to understand the instittions, I could not get how they actually function. i rhink I did asked for clarification.

Maybe there could be a sort of initiation ro NCUC institutions for new members to allow them to become more active?

I had a look to the list of non axtive members, felt less lonely.

Do you think my request is legitimate ?

Thanks,

Tara Taubman

IT/IP Lawyer