[NCUC elections] Nomination for NCUC Chair

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Nov 21 15:19:47 CET 2011

Dear Carlos,

Very true that is one way, it we demand enough, we will get some transparency.

But transparency to the elected should not depend on the people demanding, it should be an aspect of the system and a trait of the leadership.  Also issues need to be brought to the group as a whole for the group as a whole to be active.

br,

avri