[NCUC elections] Nomination for NCUC Chair

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Mon Nov 21 14:34:46 CET 2011

If Konstantinos accepts this nomination, I hope he is willing and able to explain how he will make NCUC more transparent and accountable over his next term. I think that as an advocate for NCUC principles, especially with regard to the UDRP and other TM related issues, he is an excellent advocate.  But I do not feel his last year as chair has been at all transparent.

avri