request: policy development vs. internal disputatious issues traffic?

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Nov 18 02:08:32 CET 2011

Thanks, Alex.

I fully agree.

Norbert Klein

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia