KASWESHA APPLICATION

McTim dogwallah at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 17 12:54:50 CET 2011

On 11/17/11, William Drake <william.drake at uzh.ch> wrote:
> How to reconcile these two statements is a conundrum….

Indeed.

On the specifics of this application, while I am sure that KASWESHA is
a non-commercial organisation, the fact that they have a .co.ke might
be disqualifying.  I think this is unfair.

The domain kbo.co.ke is a multistakeholder PPP with the GoKenya,
Google, KENIC and others coming together to make it easy to get "kenya
Buisnesses Online", hence kbo.co.ke.

It's a free service, so fairly popular.

How does the NCSG-EC reconcile inclusion with rigid rules?

--
Cheers,

McTim