FW: NOMCOMM - ATRT - NCUC discussion

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Mon Nov 14 14:47:12 CET 2011

Dear all,

Please see the email below from the Chair of the Nominating Committee, who is requesting our views on the selection process by the beginning of December. I would also like to ask Maria, NCUC’s NonCom appointee, to contribute to these discussions and answer any questions NCUC members may have.

Many thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA