welcome 8 new organizational members to NCSG

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Nov 9 19:31:02 CET 2011

Dear NCSG Members:

As a result of fruitful discussions and determinations in yesterday's NCSG Executive Committee Meeting, the following 8 organization's have been notified of their acceptance in NCSG and their representatives have been added to this members email list.

I hope you all will join me in welcoming our newest members to the NCSG!  Thank you.

Best,
Robin

___________________________
Bryann Jackson, ALSAC / St. Jude
Bruce Moore, Australian RedCross Society
Uleses C. Henerson Jr, Church of God in Christ
Judy Branzelle, Goodwill Industries
Salma Cassam Chenai, International Baccalaureate Organization
Madi Jobarteh, The Association of NGOs, The Gambia (TANGO)
Lori Schulman, Water Environment Research Foundation
Poncelet O Ileleji, YMCA of The Gambia

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org