NCSG policy - pre-council meeting - 16 May (1200 UTC)

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Sun May 15 18:19:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

BTW:  The meeting is Monday 16 May 12-14 UTC)

I have not received the confirmation of the phone number and password yet, as we made the request at the last minute for a Monday meeting, but my assumption is that the Hone number and pass word will be as defined in:

http://ncdnhc.org/events/ncsg-open-policy-precouncil

Those who need to be called should let me know.

a.