CFP 2011 call for volunteers

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Sun May 29 05:48:38 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

Tangential but related topic here, for those interested in digital privacy
issues generally:  CFP 2011 (Computers, Freedom & Privacy conference) is
happening June 14-16 in Washington, D.C.

I've been tapped as Director of Volunteer Recruitment and Coordination this
year, so I'm passing on our call for volunteers:

http://www.cfp.org/2011/wiki/index.php/Volunteers

Volunteers attend the conference free, so a good deal for students,
non-profits and others of constrained means located in the D.C. area.

Please pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks,
Dan

Twitter:  @cfp11 #CFPconf
Facebook:  /cfpconf