Great Meeting at San Fran

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Fri Mar 25 18:49:13 CET 2011

Dear Amr,

This is really terrific - thank you!  What an impressive group of fellows this is - we will be lucky to have their views in the constituency.

I like the idea of a formal letter to address the fellows and introduce NCUC to them.

Thank you,
Robin

On Mar 24, 2011, at 3:27 PM, Amr Elsadr wrote:

> Thanks for the draft Brenden. Here is the list of fellows from San Francisco I think might be interested to join NCUC:
>
> Lira Samykbaeva lira at gipi.kg – Kyrgyz Republic
> Pastor Peters Omoragbon nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com – Nigeria
> Behnam Esfahbod behnam at esfahbod.info – Iran
> Mohammad Thawabeh thawabeh at gmail.com – Jordan
> Salieu Taal salieu.taal at gmail.com – Gambia
> Richard Cheng richard at netmission.asia – Hong Kong
> Michelle Qinyan qinyanmichelle at gmail.com – Hong Kong
>
> Lira, Richard, and Michelle attended the first half of our constituency meeting and as far as I know from Richard, he already submitted his application to join NCUC. Peters Omoragbon expressed his intent to join NCUC after our participation at the Fellowship morning meeting. The NGO that he manages in Nigeria has also been an ALS with AFRALO since the Nairobi meeting where he attended his first ICANN meeting.
>
> May I suggest that when emailing this group, we draft a more customized and personal email addressing the fellows? That would make more sense to me considering that several of our members have already had a meeting with them; be it as brief as it was.
>
> As for President Clinton, I would guess that a more elaborate communiqué might be in order. We’ve already had our minute and a half with him. Perhaps it would now be prudent to include an outline of some of the issues NCUC is currently tackling, and why we think he might want to personally (or The Clinton Foundation) join NCUC’s ranks along with an attached copy of our charter for membership eligibility with the message we send him. What do you think?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Amr Elsadr M.D.
> Chief Operating Officer
> Tele-Med International
> http://www.telemedint.net

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org