Thanks to the NCUC crew for the success of NCUC at ICANN: Internet Governance & the Global Public Interest

Joly MacFie joly at PUNKCAST.COM
Thu Mar 24 07:46:11 CET 2011

I have to admit I had my doubts about the extra effort involved beforehand,
but the event was great- and I think it really enabled the NCUC to hit the
ground running!

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 2:05 AM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:

> I wanted to thank everyone in NCUC who helped to make our recent conference
> in SF a great success!  We've received lots of positive feedback on it from
> all parts of the community.
>
> I personally received much of the public credit for the event's success,
> BUT really it was a TEAM effort of many NCUC members  -- and the credit
> properly goes to the entire constituency.  In particular, we should thank
> all the session chairs for developing such solid substantive sessions
> (Milton, Bill, Konstantinos, Wendy, Katitza) and also Patrick Reilly, Nada
> Miljkovic and the IP Society for the webcast.  (We should have the
> audio-video archive of the event posted soon).
>
> And we owe an enormous thanks to Brenden (aka "the Warlock") for operating
> the Adobe Connect and facilitating all sorts of technical wizardry to make
> the event go off without a hitch.
>
> Thank you, all!
>
> Best,
> Robin
>

> IP JUSTICE
> Robin Gross, Executive Director
> p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
> w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com