Great Meeting at San Fran

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Tue Mar 22 17:45:38 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Avri Doria <avri at ltu.se> wrote:

> On 22 Mar 2011, at 12:09, Amr Elsadr wrote:
>
> > And finally, I thought that I should put it on the record that when I met
> President Clinton, I took the time to speak with him (although I was
> instructed not to) and told him that we need help in non-commercial and that
> it would be great if he joined (although don’t hold your breath that he
> will). I hope this meets with general approval.
>

> I think this is great.  But perhaps we should follow it up with some
> information about who and what we are.

Agree. And this need not be more than a simple one-page letter which I've
started - http://piratepad.net/12wRNGqtR2 - that contains a call to action
to join NCUC.   Anyone should feel free to edit as they see fit.   Should we
try to follow up with any new potential members that we met in SF by end of
next week?