Tom Morris takes on xxx

Carlos A. Afonso ca at CAFONSO.CA
Tue Mar 22 14:18:28 CET 2011

BTW, my view on Sadowsky's plea against .xxx is that it was very well
elaborated, a good script to use in analysing several of Icann's
processes, but the .xxx case as it stands now is not one of them -- he
missed the central specific points defended very explicitly by Rita,
Crocker and others.

I am still with the impression that, deeply inside, many of the people
who fought against it did so for moral reasons covered by "objective"
logical arguments.

--c.a.