How to achieve more community involvement in selecting topics at ICANN meetings & speakers?

Hakik Rahman email at HAKIK.ORG
Tue Mar 22 11:38:12 CET 2011

I couldn't refrain from making a comment. I agree
with you, may be I 'll also sound naive, but like
your both ideas, though the first one would be easier to me.

Thanking you,
Hakik