Tom Morris takes on xxx

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 21 21:53:11 CET 2011

I've been having trouble understanding the general opinion on this. What
is wrong with more TLD?????? This, to me, is good PER SE. This guy
(Morris) goes on and on about how .xxx it won't change anything, but,
why would it have to change anything????

Tim Berners-Lee once made a similar argument to me and after some back
and forth he was forced to admit that his view was largely aesthetic.

I'm one to give a whole bunch of consideration to aesthetically-grounded
points. But for the life of me, i cannot see how technical people find
TLD expansion inaesthetic.

Nicolas