Items from the GNSO Council discussions

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Fri Mar 18 00:18:22 CET 2011

Thanks Wendy - this is really helpful. I think that all of these issues
are important for NCUC and I would strongly encourage people to
participate. I, for once, would like to express my willingness on
participating in the impeding UDRP review process. Kim von Arx is part of
the WHOIS team, so I would like to ask him if he could give us an update
and I think that a chat with the Registry group would be really helpful.
Let's try to see whether there can also be a compromise with the RAA (Mary
leading this will be the best source to take the lead on this) and the
budget issue. May I also take this opportunity to encourage people to
engage in any of these issues. Some people came up to me in SF expressing
their interest in being more active. This is a great opportunity.

Thanks

KK