Fellowship Morning Meeting - March 18th

Poomjit Sirawongprasert poomjit at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 17 03:57:33 CET 2011

It's a bit impolite to say but please ask them if they can offer more to the
people from developing country and strong internet censorship, including
Thailand?

ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ (หมวย)
Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)

Tel. +66-86-335-3900