Thanks to all for great event today.

Jonathan Kramer, Esq. kramer at TELECOMLAWFIRM.COM
Sat Mar 12 18:14:59 CET 2011

As a newbie/first-timer, I was very impressed by the entire event, as well
as by Craig Newmark's self-effacing luncheon speech. Thanks to Robin and
everyone else for a extremely informative day.

Jonathan

____________________
Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq.
Kramer Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
2001 S. Barrington Ave., Suite 306
Los Angeles, CA 90025-5379 USA
Toll Free: +1 (855) CELL SITE
Direct Tel: +1 (310) 405-7333
N.Y. Dir. Tel: +1 (718) 395-7500
Main Tel: +1 (310) 312-9900
Google Tel: +1 (714) WIRELESS
Fax: +1 (310) 473-5900
www.CellSiteLawyer.com
www.TelecomLawFirm.com
www.CellularPCS.com

Legal Notices: Privileged And Confidential Communication. This electronic
transmission, and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act (18 USC §§ 2510-2521); (b) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information; and (c) are for the sole
use of the intended recipient named above. If you have received this
electronic message in error, immediately notify the sender toll free on
(877) 8-KRAMER, delete this message from all computer memory and all
electronic storage devices, destroy all printed and copied documents that
contain this message, and utterly erase your entire mind. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of the information received in
error is strictly prohibited, and not very nice, either.  IRS Circular 230
Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication including any
attachments hereto is not intended or written to be used-and cannot be
used-for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal
Revenue Code, or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
matters addressed herein. Basically, don't commit tax fraud. The IRS goons
will get you if you do...they know where you live. E-SIGN Notice: Unless
specifically indicated in the body of this message, none of the identifying
marks contained in this electronic message are intended by the writer to be
an 'electronic signature' within the meaning of P.L. 106-229, Cal. Civil
Code 1633.1 et seq, or any other local, state, federal, tribal,
international, or galactic law, statute, code, or rule. The QR-Code contains
our contact information; have fun and import it to your mobile device. Ars
sine scientia nihil est.