Webcast/Remote Participation on 11 March

Joly MacFie joly at PUNKCAST.COM
Tue Mar 8 22:14:32 CET 2011

I'm sorry I'm going blind.

That's great.

I'll post it to the ISOC-NY site and do an email to our announce list.

We now have three extra-curricular events  - the NCUC IPC on Fri, the NARALO
Showcase on Mon, and the Town Hall on Tuesday.

I'm working out with Beau to do an impromptu webcast of the Town Hall -
apparently all the CBSi video techs will be deserting to SxSw that week.
ICANN have also promised Adobe Connect for that.