topics for Board/NCSG discussion

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 8 22:15:30 CET 2011

Hi Avri,

I'm not up to speed enough to know which topics are the best use of our time
with the Board, so just by way of suggestion;

1  GAC role & new gTLDs

2  Whatever the correct term is for recognition/process of NCSG charter.

All the best, Maria