ICANN Responds to GAC

Nicolas Adam nickolas.adam at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 7 14:38:44 CET 2011

Isn't gTLD enlargement at least in part proposed to, in time, kill the
many contestations over who owns a given alphanumeric string? I mean,
with a limitless gTLD space, isn't the message: "market, disseminate,
develop [your brand and its chosen gTLD] rather than protect [it]?" I
don't think it's too much to ask for gvnmt to pay for whatever
contestations they have. In turn, ICANN should ban domain tasting. Is
this already being done?

Nicolas