a concern regarding the ncuc event program

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Mon Mar 7 01:36:05 CET 2011

Thanks, Milton - it is so often "the South" as you paraphrase it, and
not "the South of Europe" that is left out. And therefore we had also
discussions time and again that our colleagues from Australia/NewZealand
(though in the ICANN defined "Asia Pacific Region") are not representing
the majority of Africa/Asia/Latin American situations (though they are
welcome representing, officially, the countries in the AP region).

Norbert Klein
Phnom Penh/Cambodia