a concern regarding the ncuc event program

Alex Gakuru gakuru at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 4 05:58:57 CET 2011

I think Milton is right, somebody more attuned with the issues would be a
better panelist than me. For the last 3 weeks I have been submerged in some
outside-of-ICANN work thus another person would be more resourceful. Thanks,
Alex.