[] Fwd: Updated DSSA list of GNSO volunteers

Rossella Mattioli rossella.mattioli at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 3 17:52:38 CET 2011

I'd like to be more involved in DNS security and stability and if not for this round, I am available for future involvements.

My name is Rossella Mattioli and I am in the first year of a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a program unique in Europe run jointly by the Tallinn University of Technology and Tartu University in Estonia.  The Cyber Security Master's program covers technical, organizational and managerial aspects of Cyber Security, with lecturers from Critical Emergency Readiness Teams and Financial Institutions throughout Europe as well as the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence.

I've been interested in the Internet and Cybersecurity for well over a decade and through the length of my professional career.   In 2001 I began working as an Intranet Manager for Credem, one of the largest financial groups in Italy.  At Credem, I defined policies for whole virtual workspace, managing 240 publishers, 24 communities and over 6,000 employees.  This work helped me develop experience in network governance and online community management, while guiding me towards my current academic interest in the fundamentals of Internet governance, security and stability.

For these reasons in 2010, after I graduated with a thesis about Internet Governance and Security issues, I relocated in Estonia.

Cheers,
Rossella