GAC-Board meeting in Brussels now

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Wed Mar 2 23:42:02 CET 2011

On 2 Mar 2011, at 22:34, mary.wong at law.unh.edu wrote:

>  I think we will all be looking forward to the eyewitness account, especially as going through the transcript is pretty painful and takes a looooong time :(

fyi,

i am not writing anything without reviewing the transcript first - no matter how long it is - though the responses from the board to the scorecard are relatively short. maybe 2-3 hours worth of transcript yesterday afternoon and this morning.

being an eyewitness is great for judging the mood and the dynamics of the room -  that is what you can't get from a transcript of even an audiocast.  but to make sure i understood what was said, i will not rely on my memory alone.  that is one reason why i have not written my impression of mapo etc..

so yeah, it is long to read it, and that is why my 'substantive report' isn't done yet.

but i have a looooong plane ride tomorrow.

a.