a concern regarding the ncuc event program

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 1 14:29:02 CET 2011

Agreed, Carlos & Ginger.

Several of the "good" people as alluded to actually sit on the GAC
(Jayanatha, Alice et al) and are working on the Increasing Opportunities for
All new (gTLDs)  in the current GAC-Board discussions.

However, (1) it is unlikely that they will arrive in time for March 11 and
(2) if they do, GAC Meetings are already being planned for this period.

Noting that this is an NCUC discussion, but also noting that GAC members
wear many hats (e.g. Alice) I can volunteer to poll the developing country
members of the GAC who are involved in this issue broadly to see (1) there
is interest and (2) if they will or can arrive in San Francisco by 10 March.

Is there support for this proposal?

Rgds,

Tracy