Fwd: [governance] Please join NOW remotely (25.03.2011) : The Governance Dimension of the Internet of Things

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Fri Mar 25 11:09:07 CET 2011

Hi

Forgot to mention this to NC, but in case anyone is interested…

Avri and I are here in Leipzig for this discussion, which has some bearing on DNS/ICANN issues.

Bill

Begin forwarded message: