FW: [NCSG-NCUC-DISCUSS] Tom Morris takes on xxx

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Mar 23 15:23:08 CET 2011

No, it's not a sin tax. The price is not set by ICANN or the GAC but by the registry operator. There are some "sin regulations" imposed on ICM by GAC-ICANN, though, which add to costs. But as noted, no adult site is required to register there.