NCUC Friday pre-meeting event

Wendy Seltzer wendy at SELTZER.COM
Sun Mar 20 19:20:18 CET 2011

Congratulations again on a great and productive event. I heard praise
for it many times throughout the week from people across the ICANN
organization. I think it showed NCUC in a strong light to those outside
the constituency and got the week off to a good start for those within.

Thanks to all whose efforts made it happen!  Robin, Brenden,
Konstantinos, Bill, Milton, and many more.

Best,
--Wendy
(trying to get my send-from address right!)

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy at seltzer.org +1 914-374-0613
Fellow, Princeton Center for Information Technology Policy