Draft of statement for workshop on new gTLDs

Avri Doria avri at LTU.SE
Mon Mar 14 16:58:24 CET 2011

Hi,

With some help and some editing, I have the draft of the statement I intend to use, should a statement be what is mandated.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Board-GAC+Workshop+Scorecard+March+2011

I have not finished the table at the bottom  yet, but will be working on that during the meeting.

Please discuss the wording, and in so far as we have consensus or rough consensus on wording changes, I will make changes.  The views in this have been generated from previous positions NCSG has taken in statements and elsewhere.  The original ratings were done with the help of Konstantinos and Robin.  They have been reviewed by Mary.

a.