NCSG & ALAC @ Singapore

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Jun 18 08:31:36 CEST 2011

On 06/18/2011 01:39 PM, Poomjit Sirawongprasert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will arrive Singapore on Sunday at 4.30pm. May I know where I can
> meet everyone?
> This is my first time to join the ICANN Meeting and very nervous to
> meet NCUC members in person.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Moui
>
> ภูมิจิต ศิระวงศ์ประเสริฐ(หมวย)
> Poomjit Sirawongprasert (Moui)
>
> Tel. +66-86-335-3900
> Fax. +66-2287-2614

I will NOT be in Singapore - greetings to all NCUC/NCSG members there
(and not there also).

Norbert

--
Since 3 April 2011, The Mirror with reports and comments from Cambodia - originally since 1997 based on daily translations from the Khmer language press, is now only an archive of the past.

But I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia