UDRP Review - online poll

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed Jun 15 11:03:18 CEST 2011

I appears that the link I've sent you is not really working - apologies for this. I have created a new poll using another website, which can be found here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/526882

Please cast your votes.

Thanks

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA