Questions for The Board-NCSG meeting

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Jun 12 16:52:22 CEST 2011

Thanks, Avri, for the preparation.

I think it might be helpful to change the order: Make Item 1 the last
one, and move 2 and 3 up.

Why do I think so? The Board may be focusing much on what is now Item 1,
with 4 sub-items (Board-GAC is the Board's business), and the time of
the meeting may be gone when you reach Item 2, where "we" (well, I think
so) are more directly concerned and involved and affected. The the
present Item 3 is also close to our concern to see that ICANN is
faithful to all regions and situations of its membership.

And then only deal with what is now Item 1 - where the Board may have
already its positions, and will explain and justify them for us.

Just some ideas,

Norbert

=

--
Since 3 April 2011, The Mirror with reports and comments from Cambodia - originally since 1997 based on daily translations from the Khmer language press, is now only an archive of the past.

But I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia