Questions for The Board-NCSG meeting

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Jun 9 12:15:47 CEST 2011

I really like Wendy's first question and I find it extremely relevant.

Best

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Senior Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA