Questions for The Board-NCSG meeting

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 7 17:17:26 CEST 2011

Thanks, Avri. I think an extremely pressing issue the Board can actually
provide action rather than simply opinion on is question 3: 3. "While
understanding that the NCSG Stakeholder Group charter is waiting on the
approval of the standardized New  Constituency process recommended by the
Structural Improvements Committee, we would like to understand what issues,
if any, may be blocking Board approval of both the New Constituency Process
and the NCSG Stakeholder Group charter."

I would really like to see this question put as a matter of priority.

Many thanks, Maria