Members list - second attempt

Avri Doria avri at ACM.ORG
Thu Jun 30 22:00:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have taken another attempt at producing the membership list.  This is a new list containing the corrections, hopefully all, I have received.  It combines the list I had from last year's vote, The NCUC constituency land the NPOC constituency lists as of this month.

It can be found at:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Members

Apologies if I lost track of a correction you sent me, I had a deluge on info to collate. Please resend it.

A few points on this edit:

- Some people who told me they were not on the list, need to check under their  organization for whom they are authorized representatives.  I found a few of the missing names there.

- I have tried to get the Nationality listed correctly.  When the member is an organizational member, I have listed the name of the country in which the organization is located as opposed to the nation of origin of the principle representative.

- In at least one case I have several names listed for the Principle Representative.  This has happened when the organization is a member of more than one constituency.  there needs to be one primary representative for the organization in the NCSG - ever if there are different
Constituency participants.

- I have not included the constituency membership status on this pass.  I will try to include it in the next pass.  I have largely collected the information, but translating from an excel spreadsheet to the wiki's table format is not trivial - I am still figuring out the best way to do it.  What I have now is an intermediate result.

Please check your info.
Please send me any corrections.
Please send me any information that is missing , such as the names of principlal representatives and country names where they are missing.

My next step, is to make sure I have working email address for each of the principle representatives and individual members.  For privacy purposes I am not including contact information on the public list, but I will publish a list of names of those for whom I do not have at least an email address.

Thanks

a.