Agenda & Dinner venue/NCUC/SG & ALAC Meeting in Singapore

Beau Brendler beaubrendler at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 23 04:01:19 CEST 2011

hello everybody...

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting or the dinner this evening, as I made irrevocable plans prior to their addition to the schedule.

This morning I updated the at-large on the various administrative happenings related to the establishment of the non-commercial house charters, the development of the NPOC and NCUC and status of the proposed CC, etc., as well as on some NCSG news like the recent NCSG board seat election,

Balinese food sounds great, and I'm sorry I won't be there, but unlike previous get-togethers, I at least managed to give at-large something of an issue briefing beforehand.

Best,

Beau