Response to Various Questions posed about NPOC

Debra Hughes HughesDeb at USA.REDCROSS.ORG
Tue Jun 21 13:07:17 CEST 2011

All,

In an effort to continue positive conversations with NCSG about NPOC and
its members, please see below in response to questions raised today.

1)  Attached is a listing of NPOC members.  The list includes the name
of the organization, the mission and its website.  NPOC will provide a
more detailed chart with contacts etc. as soon as possible.

 <<NPOC List 6-21-2011.xlsx>>

2)  During the NCSG Meeting, Robin asked about information supporting
the IOC's membership.  I have had an opportunity to review my files and
lists and the IOC is not a member of NPOC; however the United States
Olympic Committee is a member.  You can learn more about the incredible
work the United States Olympic Committee at http://www.teamusa.org/ ,
which includes "training, entering and underwriting the full expenses
for the U.S. teams in the Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American and Parapan
American Games."

3)  During the NCSG Meeting, Robin and others raised the concern that
she was unaware of the NPOC's website.  I checked my notes and NPOC
shared that website with NCSG once the website was up and running and a
link was posted on the NCSG wiki in February 2011.

See below:

Thanks,
Debbie

Debra Y. Hughes l Senior Counsel
American Red Cross

Office of the General Counsel
2025 E Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20006
Phone: (202) 303-5356
Fax: (202) 303-0143
HughesDeb at usa.redcross.org

This electronic message transmission contains information from the
Office of the General Counsel of the American Red Cross and may be
confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me
immediately by e-mail at Hughesdeb at usa.redcross.org  and delete this
e-mail message from your computer. Thank you.