[ncsg-policy] Proposed NCUC Comments on the WHOIS Review Team Discussion Paper

nhklein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Jul 22 17:56:54 CEST 2011

Thanks, Nuno.

Norbert Klein
Cambodia

--
A while ago, I started a new blog:

...thinking it over... after 21 years in Cambodia
http://www.thinking21.org/

continuing to share reports and comments from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein
nhklein at gmx.net
Phnom Penh / Cambodia