[] Thanks to Olga and Wolf, congrats to Mary

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Wed Jan 26 10:12:32 CET 2011

Ditto.

KK

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,

Law Lecturer,
Director of Postgraduate Instructional Courses
Director of LLM Information Technology and Telecommunications Law
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
Graham Hills building,
50 George Street, Glasgow G1 1BA