discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

InternationalParents info at FRENCHPARENTS.NET
Sun Jan 23 13:13:36 CET 2011

Yes, , that'd be great.

Caroline

Le 23 janv. 11 à 06:45, Alex Gakuru a écrit :

> In view of "The NCUC is open to noncommercial organizations and
> individuals involved in education, community networking, public
> policy advocacy, development, promotion of the arts, children's
> welfare, religion, consumer protection, scientific research, human
> rights and many other areas. " http://ncdnhc.org/ , could we form a
> volunteer group to drive this further?
>
> regards,
>
> Alex
>
> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM, Nicolas Adam
> <nickolas.adam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey! I think this is a fantastic idea, and it could truly benefit
> from the involvement of concerned folks like Caroline, Dwi and
> Baudouin. This is a definite +1 from me, as well as a cheers and a
> go team!
>
> Nicolas
>

> On 1/15/2011 3:35 PM, Alex Gakuru wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:56 PM, InternationalParents
> <info at frenchparents.net>  wrote:
>
> I'm just a believer in facts and had noticed consumers (and
> producers) of
> porn were predominantly male.
> If to confess,yet again, one of my motivating reasons of joining "JAS"
> WG was the hope that somehow one day it would be possible to pull off
> a ".young" new gTLD that would create a safe namespace for kids - on
> side conversations sometime during last year hoping Caroline (wearing
> "frenchparents.net") would at some point join in on this effort.
> Believe it, some of the males folk truly belong on your side in
> wishing safe walls built around all kids zones, truly!

Frenchparents.net - Bilingual online community in San Francisco
http://www.frenchparents.net

InternationalParents - Social network in 30 cities worldwide
Le premier réseau international des familles futées
The first international network for smart parents
http://www.internationalparents.net/beta