discussion on xxx domain? [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dwi Elfrida Martina S dwi.elfrida at DEPKOMINFO.GO.ID
Sat Jan 15 05:50:25 CET 2011

Dear Nuno,

Thanks so much, great insight and opinion, I will not say that you are
wrong. But just to clarify that my reply in just intended to rudi, my
friend from Indonesia. we were talking about porn issue through internet
in Indonesia. as rudi asked about regulation and program of government
indonesia in regard to pornography through internet.

Regards,

Dwi

I hope that in the end I do not sound like a Hulstler or Playboy