discussion on xxx domain? was [] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Jan 14 17:26:15 CET 2011

Nicely said, Avri. All I would add is that it is really a sign of health that diverse viewpoints are coming out. Global civil society is very diverse and by forming this area for mutual discussion we can all learn a lot.  We do however need to try to keep the discussions focused on Internet policy and specifically domain names!

--MM