FW: [ncsg-policy] Draft NCSG comments to GNSO Council on Rec 6

Dwi Elfrida Martina S dwi.elfrida at DEPKOMINFO.GO.ID
Wed Jan 12 14:04:56 CET 2011

Hi andrew..

I am new member of NCSG but not new member in ICANN. I have been 2 years
involve within ICANN and exist in GAC meeting from the fist time GAC start
to Draft MOPO. I was replace DG of ICT  and Director of e-government of
Ministry of ICT of Indonesia who are representative in GAC.indeed, I am
fellowship of ICANN. So please.. watching your words!

As I know, from beginning .XXX is site that intended for sex. .xxx is
inspire from .xxx.com that known as site for sex activities. But as they
propose counter to court of USA and make openness and freedom become their
justification, so the court ask ICANN to review their .xxx proposal. But,
if you have new issue that .XXX is not site for sex, you have to announce
that thing to all participant in ICANN meeting, because as I know, from
Cartagena meeting, most of participant still have the same point of view
with me.

Beside,my question to you, can you guarantee that the content of .XXX is
not site for sex? what kind of and openness and freedom that they asked
for? what is the proof that .XXX as TLD is nothing to do with .XXX.COM?
Yes.. I you are not Policy maker in NCSG, so please don't make any
conclusion before its not an agreement between members.

Regards,

Dwi

 Dwi,